THIS IS A TEMPORARY-TO-HIRE POSITION
Under general supervision
The incumbent may be required to work overtime hours and report for emergency duties if called and must be knowledgeable in SAP plant maintenance module and familiar with processes within assigned area.
The incumbent serves as the liaison for operations and maintenance within assigned area; and will provide technical direction or information regarding planning and/or scheduling activities affecting ongoing projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The examples of essential functions listed below are representative but not necessarily exhaustive or descriptive and incumbent may be assigned other related functions not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment for the position.
1. Creates and processes maintenance and service notifications using the SAP; determines specific task requirements for plant maintenance system for record keeping and cost reporting, and provides accurate cost analysis.
2. Assigns service notification for corrective and preventive maintenance orders for assigned area; determines nature of notifications and assigns tasks functions and cause codes as appropriate; checks for creation of appropriate suborders per SAP functionality.
3. Reviews corrective and/or preventive maintenance orders for planned and unplanned activities within assigned area, reviews current status of orders for key performance indicator reporting and cost analysis; releases orders to capture labor, parts, material components, tools, equipment and other factors; and verifies cost within appropriate boundaries.
4. Ensures maintenance and capital settlement expenditures are allocated to appropriate work breakdown structure elements, maintenance orders, network activities, and cost centers.
5. Prepares records, statistical data, cost and various reports on demand using SAP database; and creates or updates spreadsheets, graphs, presentations, charts, and other documents, maintains department files and supplies.
6. Verifies notification and order data, components, materials, reservations, requisitions, and settlement rules; checks cost centers, work breakdown structure (WBS) and equipment files for continuity and consistency.
7. Creates and assigns budgeted work breakdown structure elements, resolves open issues as in accordance with settlement rules and performs transactions that execute the rule and performs settlement.
8. Identifies problem and concerns; initiates corrective action and follows up on assigned departmental actions involving departmental business to ensure timely completion.
9. Notifies supervision of work orders, schedules and work priority and job packets are available for supervisor field visits.
10. Reviews, copies and processes invoices and credit card charges assigned to orders; and utilizes software to schedule all work and update information.
MARGINAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Creates, changes and deletes functional locations, vehicles or equipment depending on assigned area from SAP master database or other program or device.
2. Assists in planning and scheduling section activities using SAP software; coordinates resources planning and capacity planning requirements; checks for over/under capacity of unit work centers to ensure continuity and efficiency.
3. Assists with entering payroll, mileage and other office management assignments and other administrative or confidential activities.
4. Provides orientation within section on SAP requirements, as required.
5. Recommends, implements, and tests process changes to reflect assigned areas business needs and requirements.
6. Conducts SAP training within section on SAP requirements, as required.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Tools and Equipment Used
Computer, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, telephone, two-way radio, desk, file cabinet, chair, pen, pencil, blueprint, construction plans, straight edge, reference books, and vehicle.
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in addition to a brief cover letter.