While reporting to the Federal Tax Manager, as the Sr. Tax Analyst (2 openings one for Provisions and one for Federal Tax Return 1120).
You will work closely with various members from within and outside the tax department, and may assist with cross functional ad hoc projects as needed.
You are a highly motivated and energetic individual with strong tax compliance skills, and can think and adapt quickly. Your job duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assume primary responsibility for preparation of the consolidated corporate federal tax return and related supporting workpapers.
- In conjunction with the tax provision team, manage the computation of book tax differences, supporting workpapers, account reconciliations and documentation. Communicate issues and findings to senior tax management.
- In conjunction with the Federal tax manager, lead the process for getting all financial statement data from the ledger into the tax compliance software, including maintaining workpapers to support this process.
- Provide support for or lead various tax projects as needed.
- Build collaborative relationships across the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position is in a perfect location at our global headquarters in Hartsville, SC and close to exciting destinations (Myrtle Beach, SC; Charleston, SC; Columbia, SC and Charlotte, NC).
- At least 5 years of directly related corporate tax compliance and provision experience in public accounting and/or a multinational company, primarily experience with large, complex, multinational U.S. income tax filings.
- Excellent knowledge of consolidated corporate federal tax compliance processes.
- Firm grasp of the US federal and state corporate income tax laws and regulations.
- Detailed oriented with excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, writing, and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or taxation; MST/CPA preferred.
- Experience with CorpTax compliance software preferred.
This is a progression experience and level will be based on candidate experience and business needs.
Why You’ll Like Working With US:
We care about YOU through employee development, providing excellent benefits, investing in your future, and valuing diversity and inclusion.