JOB SUMMARY: The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for developing and overseeing the sales operating system by leading implementation of the end-to-end operating system in CRM, refining requirements, proactively identifying and resolving inefficiencies, driving continuous improvement, and ensuring data consistency. The Sales Operations Manager engages with Sales Leadership to develop and deliver on sales and marketing objectives, standardize business reporting, and drives increased sales productivity by simplifying processes and implementing sales automation tools.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Own the end-to-end sales process including lead capture, lead management, opportunity management, quoting, and forecasting
- Define and manage sales metrics and reports to deliver regular insights to the business
- Define and oversee sales requirements, processes and implementation of techniques to improve pipeline performance, sales automation tools and pipeline reports
- Creates alignment across functional and business organizations and processes to support sales operations effectiveness
- Manages CRM data structures, definitions and consistency to ensure the accuracy and efficacy of pipeline data
- Perform regular quality analysis to ensure proper use and functionality of systems and processes including automation
- Supports Sales team to drive operational logistics including measuring progress against sales goals and supporting execution of key sales objectives.
- Manages and reports on customer data inclusive of sales history, pipeline management, and targeted prospects.
- Supports integration of acquisitions into the Sales operating system
- Oversees the sales administrator to perform pipeline audits and data analysis and metrics.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES: The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities and/or duties required. Other duties may be assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
- May work on ad hoc projects as assigned
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience Years: 3-5 years
- Experience Type: Sales and/or Sales operations OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certificates/Licenses: None Required
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: See Below:
- CRM experience required, MS Dynamics or experience implementing SalesForce is a plus!
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Ability to develop and manage a project plan
- Experience leading cross-functional teams through change management programs
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Strong executive presence and ability to articulately present recommendations at the executive level
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint
- High-energy, team-first attitude: Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Office Based
DIRECT REPORTS: No Direct Reports
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: No Specific Requirements
The above job is intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized company officer.