We are seeking a motivated full-time Bookkeeper to join our growing company. The Bookkeeper will be working in a fast-paced environment and must demonstrate initiative, accurate, and on-time technical competence.
Role & Responsibility
- Record financial transactions.
- Post debits and credits.
- Produce invoices.
- Reconcile bank accounts and petty cash accounts.
- Maintain and balance ledgers, accounts, and subsidiaries.
- Performs various clerical duties to provide general assistance as required.
- Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic with a "get it done" attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize appropriately and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal guidance.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel skills and QuickBooks skills (such as pivot tables, vlookup, and data analysis). Sage knowledge is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in Bookkeeping.
- Associate degree or higher from an accredited College/University a plus.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must pass a background check.