We are seeking a motivated, full-time Paralegal. The Paralegal will be working in a fast- paced environment in a growing cannabis industry. The Paralegal is responsible for assisting the Project Manager in all aspects of regulatory licensing and administrative tasks. The individual will work on multiple cannabis-related projects throughout CA. Applicant must possess strong multi-tasking skills, be highly organized and take direction well. Individual must be able to work on their own once given a task and report back with findings or results. Experience reviewing legal documents such as lease agreements and city permits a plus.
- Completing local and state licensing applications
- Daily/weekly communication with local and state regulators
- Budget tracking and reporting, including invoice and receipt data entry
- Project timeline tracking and reporting
- Maintaining digital records and project filing system
- Properly format and style legal documents and letters using Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Project Manager
- 5+ Years Paralegal experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or ABA approved paralegal certification
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to communicate (both orally and in written form) and interact effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
- Must have excellent grammar and particular attention to detail
- PC proficiency in Word & Excel
- Excellent research skills.
- Self-motivated and able to effectively work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and perform primary duties with minimal supervision
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal and company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check.