Without craftsmanship, innovation can never take off. We are a world leader in engineering intelligent solutions is growing its Manufacturing team. Our focus on technology, quality, and new ideas extends beyond our products as we look to add diverse, dynamic, and dedicated people to our company.
Bringing a proactive mindset to work, the Welder/Machinist will work on welding, small parts for automated assemblies, part modification and machining. Reporting to the Manufacturing Group Lead, the work you do will support the production of tiny heart valves and towering nuclear cranes.
You’ll be able to hit the ground running with your skills as a welder and machinist. From spinning on lathes to laying a nice stack of dimes, your diverse experience working on telescoping tube assemblies or coil cord soldering will give you a chance to work on some of our first-of-a-kind, innovative products.
Help our team stay 1000th of an inch accurate by coming to the floor CNC ready. Having the savvy to move between tools while following detailed schematics and maintaining safety is a critical component to peak performance.
Each part has a place and each place has a part, with a variety of products and projects underway, you’ll play a critical role in helping our teams stay efficient by keeping the shop organized. In addition to working alongside best-in-class technicians, you’ll partner with our world-leading engineering teams to bring our products to life and provide valuable insight on any design issues or corrections.
Qualified candidates must have 3 years of experience with the following:
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Operation and maintenance of Machine Shop equipment
· Operation and maintenance of Weld Shop equipment
· AWS or ASME qualifications for GMAW (GTAW and FCAW also preferred) and expertise in welding Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
· Ability to read and interpret engineering documentation to successfully complete mechanical assemblies
· Flexibility to learn and perform in several job functions
· Ability to consistently follow through on multiple tasks
· Attention to detail, safety, and compliance
· Above average computer skills
You’ve learned about what you’ll be doing, here’s what you’ll be getting when you join our team:
· Global team recognized for their passion of inventing
· First-of-a-kind product culture and project exposure
· Training and development from industry-leading experts
· Cutting edge benefit programs that include: 401(k) & matching; Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance; Disability & Life Insurance; PTO, Paid Holidays, & Parental Leave for both Parents; Tuition & Relocation Reimbursement