We are seeking a highly motivated Full-Time Office Administrator to join our growing company. The Office Administrator will work in a fast-paced environment and must demonstrate the ability to improve business operations while managing multiple tasks at once.
This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in an accelerated cannabis manufacturing company with a fast-paced start-up environment where you will always be challenged. Our client has one of the state’s largest distribution platforms with access to the majority of the California storefronts. If you're up for the challenge, please apply below.
This position requires truly dedicated, reliable, and high-level energy individuals who are willing to grow within the company. If you feel you're ready to start an exciting position, don't hesitate to apply.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensures that file maintenance is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform a wide variety of clerical, administrative, and office support duties in support of the Human Resources Department.
- Work on special projects, audits, mandatory notices and compliance reporting and other administrative duties as needed.
- Expertise in C-level calendar coordination and meeting organization.
- Ability to manage company wide information flow.
- Ensures office is well maintained and organized.
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- AA degree or higher (desired)
- Excellent customer services skills
- Professional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with a "get it done" attitude.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with high-pressure situations.
- Skilled in general computer operating systems and applications.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word Excel and Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience with QuickBooks and basic accounting knowledge is a plus
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must pass background check
- High-energy, enthusiasm and the willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done