While reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for achieving the highest level of reliability for plant equipment through committed support for the ownership of the Maintenance Excellence process within the plant.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Effectively managing a Reliability-centered maintenance process that drives lower operations costs
- Champion the Maintenance Excellence process
- Work closely with the plant’s Steering Team to effectively deploy Maintenance Excellence
- Achieve Zero Breakdown losses by creating an environment where personnel are fully engaged
- Implementing a maintenance strategy to detect early equipment degradation.
- Provide leadership to ensure the highest standard of equipment performance are achieved and sustained.
- Ensure maintenance personnel performing work within the plant possess the appropriate skills and are qualified and proficient such that they can safely and effectively perform the work they are assigned.
- Hold maintenance personnel accountable for adherence to established standards and management expectations.
This position is located in West Chicago, IL, near St. Charles in our Rigid Paper and Closures Division.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have a strong understand of OSHA requirements related in equipment in-house.
- You can successfully lead the Maintenance Excellence pillar
- Have a bachelor’s degree in industrial maintenance, Engineering, or a related filed or applicable experience.
- You have TPM or Reliability field experience and CMMS.
Full relocation assistance provided!