We are seeking a motivated, full-time Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator will be working in a fast-paced environment in a growing cannabis industry.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Project Manager in all aspects of regulatory licensing and construction management. The individual will work on multiple cannabis-related projects throughout CA, from initial property search through the final phase of construction. Applicant must possess strong multi-tasking skills, be highly organized and take direction well. Individual must be able to work on their own once given a task and report back with findings or results.
Experience reviewing legal documents such as lease agreements and city permits a plus. Paralegal applicants will be strongly considered.
- Completing local and state licensing applications
- Daily/weekly communication with local and state regulators • Budget tracking and reporting, including invoice and receipt data entry
- Assist with construction coordination and management
- Equipment procurement and communication with vendors to ensure on-time delivery
- Project timeline tracking and reporting
- Maintaining digital records and project filing system
- Communication with architect and engineers to maintain design team schedule
- Occasional visits to job sites during the construction phase to assist with punch lists
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, Paralegal Certification or equivalent experience in Project Management
- General understanding of legal documents and regulatory applications
- Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Eager to learn or knowledgeable about the California cannabis regulatory system
- Understanding of construction permitting process, a plus
- Cannabis experience not required.
- Microsoft Project (preferred) & Microsoft Office (required) Job Requirements
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal and company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check.