Providing direct supervision to a team of 1-3 individual contributors, the Manager, Long-Range Planning serves as one of the organization’s enterprise-level business analytics leaders, developing detailed financial analytics and reporting to further the achievement of short, medium and long-term strategic financial and business objectives. The manager understands how to analyze quantitative and qualitative measures to complete enterprise-level forecasting and works closely with senior leaders from multiple functions. This position may interact with the direct leader regularly to receive guidance and feedback. Working independently, autonomy and decision making will be necessary but may require leader’s advanced approval. This position will interact with executive leadership regularly.
3 Statement Modeling; Multi-Year, multi-currency modeling, Strategy
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as thought leader to direct reports in relationship to the job description
- Assumes ownership, develops and maintains a long-range planning 3-statement model (3-5 years) focused on the impact of the company's strategic direction and objectives
- Provide analytical and financial modeling support on a broad portfolio business strategies and long-range strategic opportunities including business case analyses for new business development and large multi-year strategies
- Supports the development of actionable recommendations related to overall financial operations, business strategy and long-range strategic business growth.
- Facilitates prompt turn-around to support various strategy and transaction requirements
- Assists in process improvement & maintain oversight of model user tools
- Analyze Data, report on key operational / financial metrics & provide recommendations to enhance financial and operational performance of the organization
- Develop positive working relationships with internal partners and external vendors to maintain an open environment for collaboration
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree with a regionally accredited program or 7+ years relevant work experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience or 8+ years for educational equivalency
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2+ years of experience in strategic planning (3-statement) with a strong understanding of statement interdependencies; forecasting; enterprise-level business risk assessment; consumer and economic analysis; enterprise-level business development; and merger/acquisition and strategic partnership relationship management
- Demonstrable expertise in designing forecasting models that present relevant, timely business projections and processes in a concise manner for use by top management in decision making.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business is preferred
- Experience in investment banking preferred
- Demonstrated interpersonal and project management skills
- VBA, SQL proficiency a plus
- Experience in Alteryx, Oracle PBCS, and Adaptive Insights a plus
- Multi-national business experience a plus