This individual will provide industrial engineering support for the Bremen, IN campus. You will support the Production Planning and Raw Materials functional groups across the entire campus. You will also work on production planning and raw material procurement across the campus. Additionally, you will work to ensure that X-Matrix objectives are met and exceeded.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand how SAP and Advaris MES interact with each other to increase system utilization of MRP and production planning
- Production planning and ordering of raw materials as needed
- Understanding of how production planning influences production output
- Daily communication at various levels both internally and externally
- Implement and teach standardized processes to be used across the campus
- Capacity and strategic production analysis and improvements
- Understand overall campus capability and capacity
- Materials management support
- Retrieve data from SAP and BI via queries to analyze data and make recommendations
- Lead raw material and WIP inventory reduction projects
- Capital request write-ups, project justification and tracking
- Creation and refinement of tools for conveying frequently communicated data and reports
- Participate in continuous improvement events
- Create and maintain action plans to manage progress on projects
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering required.
- 3+ years of industrial engineering experience.
- Strong knowledge and expertise of Industrial Engineering methods and concepts.
- Must have strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Must possess strong leadership skills as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent software skills including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Work efficiently and collaboratively in a fast-paced office setting.
- Willingness to relocate is preferred.
- Must be hands-on and capable of working well with limited oversight
Benefits We Offer:
- 401k Matching
- Family and Individual Insurance Packages (Health, Life, Dental, and Vision)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Long & Short-Term Disability
- Identity Theft Plans
- Retirement & Pension Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
- Parental Leave
- & More