The Executive Director of Human Resources is responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the Human Resource function.
- The Executive Director develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction, and establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- The Executive Director implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
- The incumbent in this role also manages human resource operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change.
- The role also oversees Education, Employee Health, Telecommunications and Volunteer functions for Community Medical Center.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree; Master's preferred.
- 4-10 years of Hospital Human Resources experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- SHRM/SCP or SPHR preferred
- Excellent communication skills
We offer an exceptional base salary, bonus potential, sign-on bonus, comprehensive benefits and relocation assistance.