We recognize that our patients deserve qualified, engaged, and competent nurses. And we know that our nurses deserve a working environment that is safe, leaders who are visible and supportive, and opportunities to grow and develop. We have a positive, hopeful, and resilient leadership team that is solely focused on taking care of the heart of the organization – the people who work here. If you feel that your skills and compassion fit with our vision for person-centered care and evidence-based practice, and you would like to belong to a hospital family that only the best are invited to join, we invite you to apply today.
The System Education Manager will:
- Plan, implement and evaluate education programs for focused areas and populations, based upon assessment of organizational onboarding and ongoing learning needs.
- Will also assist in the revision, communication and implementation of departmental and applicable organizational policies and procedures.
- Is responsible for the successful new hire orientation process.
- Assists in development and distribution of education materials, schedules and assists with classes and annual competencies in collaboration with clinical department needs.
- Organizes clinical courses and ensures appropriate instructors are scheduled to teach courses in a timely and effective manner according to AHA guidelines and other governing organizations.
- In collaboration with department leadership, plan, implement, operationalize, and evaluate staff and patient education programs, for focused areas and populations, based upon assessment of learning needs including orientation of newly-hired and newly-promoted personnel and in-service education.
- Assist in the revision, communication and implementation of departmental and organizational policies and procedures.
- Assist staff in identifying and meeting ongoing learning needs and pursuing opportunities for professional development.
- Implements competency assessment process and documents completion compliance in collaboration with department leadership.
- Act professionally and calmly at all times.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with all staff members including directors.
- Assist with new hire orientation and provide a resource for our staff of all levels.
- Must be able to plan, organize, and assist with scheduled classes for staff and community.
- Oversees and coordinates educators. Handles day to day operations. Performs strategy on behalf of leadership.
- Involved in policy development and implementation and in communication changes within organization.
- Creates and establish process improvement in relation to education.
- Wyoming RN License or ability to obtain.
- Associates Degree required
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Prior experience in Education strongly preferred
- Experience with Learning Managements Systems (Healthstream) (desired but not required)
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in addition to a brief cover.