No Visa Sponsorship is Supported
At our medical facility, we recognize that our patients deserve qualified, engaged, and competent nurses. And we know that our nurses deserve a working environment that is safe, leaders who are visible and supportive, and opportunities to grow and develop. We have a positive, hopeful, and resilient leadership team that is solely focused on taking care of the heart of SageWest– the people who work here.
If you feel that your skills and compassion fit with our vision for person-centered care and evidence-based practice, and you would like to belong to a hospital family that only the best are invited to join, we invite you to apply today.
- Responsible and accountable for the accurate and timely collection, analysis, and reporting of Quality Indicator data. Possesses clinical knowledge of disease processes for our facility
- Responsible for duties as described in the hospital Infection Prevention Plan policy.
- Responsible for promoting and supporting Performance Improvement and Quality Assessment activities throughout the organization.
- Supports the design, assessment, and measurement of important processes and outcomes that may affect the delivery of quality patient care, operational processes and strategic initiatives.
- Performs chart review and data abstraction for quality core measures that are reported to Joint Commission and CMS
- Identifies, investigates, and records data concerning hospital acquired infections
- Compiles data/statistics that can be used by the QRM Manager and hospital management to identify areas of compliance
- Must be visible on units performing surveillance and education
- Facilitates staff, students, visitors, and physicians education related to Quality initiatives and Infection Control Practices
- Possesses the ability to communicate with discretion and diplomacy with physicians, hospital team members, department managers, and agency surveyors
- Wyoming RN License or Compact Equivalent or Bachelors in Microbiology and Epidemiology
- Certification in Infection Control
- Current BLS Certification
- Minimum 5 years experience in an acute care facility and broad clinical experience