The office environments we help build create a company’s culture, increase productivity, aid in recruiting and make a statement to prospective customers. Our mission is to make great office furniture available to all.
What you will be doing:
What you will need:
- Take a consultative approach to developing business.
- Educate our clients on the budgeting, design, selection and logistics of furnishing an office.
- Building strong relationships with the partners, counsel, and associates in the groups to establish a role as trusted advisor
- Working with partners and the Practice Development Managers and Industry Leads to plan, execute, and evaluate BD and Marketing initiatives and business plans
- Planning and driving forward cross-selling and client-targeting initiatives working with partners, counsel and associates and the Practice Development Managers and Industry Leads
- Working with the Client Development team to develop and monitor the success of initiatives with key account clients
- Working with partners to shape and execute their personal business development plans, while ensuring alignment with the strategy of the groups
- 1 to 3 years of work experience, ideally in a sales setting.
- Experience in furniture industry preferred but not required.
- Would also consider individuals with experience in an adjacent industry.
- We’ll provide you with comprehensive product and sales training to help ensure your success.
- The selected individual will also have the opportunity to shadow some of our most successful and experienced business development reps to further learn the business.