This individual will be responsible for managing, developing & implementing strategies to increase beverage & product re-order sales in South Florida.
- Build, maintain and oversee all aspects of customer relationships to grow the South Florida region; as well as strategize new & creative ways to drive new business and existing order volume to the next level.
- Effectively interact with customers as well as numerous internal functional groups such as event planning, logistics, production & marketing.
- Seek out new opportunities and build relationships through networking/account visits and turn them into long-term partnerships.
- Come up with creative ways to help your “book of business” market our products through events, tastings, social media and print.
- Engage and build relationships with your team & the executive management team. You will strategize and collaborate with the account management and sales teams to drive re-order sales and increase revenue.
- Attend events for your book of business, as well as work large company events when necessary.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Must possess at least 2 years proven experience managing high-volume accounts in the beverage or alternative products space.
- Must be able to travel to customer locations throughout Florida.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; candidate must be able to effectively interact with customers, internal employees, executive, account management, accounting and sales teams.
- Ability to learn and use a CRM system.
- Must be highly motivated, proactive & self-directed.
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and communicate in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail and proven time management skills.