We have an exciting opportunity as a Technology Implementation Specialist (TIS) for our Pontchartrain Works Site. This role is responsible for defining and delivering Process Safety Management (PSM), Grow & Improve projects in alignment with tactical and strategic Business Technology objectives. Responsible for providing technical training and coaching to operations technical staff. Provides engineering support for Root Cause Investigations (RCIs). Collaborates across Manufacturing Technology (MT), Operations, Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S), Research and Development (R&D), etc. Leads or participates in Process Hazards Analysis (PHA). The successful candidate will be the first contact in MT for advanced troubleshooting and will lead and support raw materials qualification & trials for new products.
- BS Chemical Engineering Degree required
- 3+ years of manufacturing or related experience required
- Line of business experience preferred
- Process Safety Management (High Hazard Process/Low Hazard Operation) experience preferred
- Applies knowledge of the Line of Business (LOB) technology to define and implement solutions for PSM, Grow and Improve projects.
- Leads or participates in front end loading of capital projects.
- Provides input into Business Technology Implementation Plan (BTIP).
- Provides input into Multi-Generational Technology Plan (MGTP).
- Lead or Participates in Process Hazards Analysis (PHAs).
- First contact in Manufacturing Technology (MT) for advanced troubleshooting for Operations.
- Responsible for providing technical training and coaching to Operations Engineers and Technical staff.
- Provide required engineering support for Root Cause Investigations (RCI’s).
- Leads or supports raw material qualification or trials for new products.
- Validates technical solutions and documents results to drive toward a standardized Process Technology.
- Provides technical input for Management of Change.
- Lead or Participate in Project Reviews.
- Collaborates across MT, Operations, EH&S, R&D, etc.