What’s in it for you?
If that’s you, let’s talk!
- Competitive compensation and $4,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Tremendous career growth opportunities!
- Health and wellness programs!
- Great work culture!
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision!
- ST/LT Disability and FSA
- Life Insurance!
- Educational Reimbursement!
- Matching gift program!
- Matching 401(k) contributions!
is approximately a $5B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food & beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Our client sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. The company has approximately 29,000 global associates with significant operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, China, and India.
What you will be doing:
Experience you will need:
- Provide tactical support to Engineers to assist Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, and Quality departments.
- Under the guidance of engineers, support the design and development of mechanical seals, bearings, tooling, and other Aerospace products with a basic understanding of design tools and methods and analysis methods
- Create and maintains product definition packages, solid models, drawings and ECN’S.
- Participate in RBS events (the company’s operating management system based on the Toyota Production System and the Policy Deployment Process - advanced Hoshin Planning methodology)
- Creates and maintains BOM's and product databases & records.
- Assists in solving basic problems with an aptitude for basic problem-solving skills.
- 0 - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Previous experience designing mechanical components is preferred.
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent related experience
- Knowledge of 3D Solid Modeling software such as SolidWorks, Inventor, CREO, and/or CATIA is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and MS Excel skills
- STABLE WORK HISTORY
- Ability to create and interpret drawings and specifications
- High level of people skills
- Capable of working within a team structure
- Detail oriented and initiative-taking
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to machining, heat treating, and/or grinding is a plus