In collaboration with members of the health care team ensures coordination of patient care through the development and use of patient care and practice standards. Ensures that desired patient outcomes are optimally achieved and that variances from established parameters are evaluated and addressed as necessary. Reports directly to the ACNO for supervision of professional nursing practice.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of the clinical based activities.
- Will identify opportunities for improvement, establish expectations, seek solutions and establish monitoring and evaluating strategies.
- Performs the quality review process in compliance with performance improvement plan, regulations and standards.
- BSN required, Masters Degree in relevant field preferred.
- MA Registered Licensed RN
- Minimum 5 years nursing experience. Must have 1+ year(s) ED Experience.