CORPORATE INFORMATION SOLUTIONS
The (BIA) Data Architect is part of a Corporate Analytics team responsible for supporting data and analytics solutions for Client Corporate Information Solutions. This individual will collaborate with the analytics team to design and implement the Client corporate data strategy, ensuring reliable data infrastructure and creating data solutions for variety of business use cases.
What can you expect?
- Critical team member in the design and development of highly complex and critical data projects
- Leverage research and previous experience to ensure we’re up-to-date and continuously exploring new technologies.
- We are passionate about trying new things and follow through with 10% time and Tech hack-a-thons.
- Excellent professional development and career growth opportunities
We will count on you to:
- Responsible for managing a growing cloud-based data ecosystem and reliability of our corporate data lake and analytics data mart.
- Contribute to the continued evolution of Corporate Analytics Platform (CAP) and Integrated data model.
- Identify gaps and weaknesses in our data stack and continue to guide learning advancements for the team.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership to Data Architecture team in all phases of work including analysis, design and architecture to develop and implement cutting-edge solutions.
- Negotiate and influence changes outside of the team that continuously shape and improve the data strategy.
What you need to have:
- 7 years of experience implementing analytics data solutions by working with and leveraging Microsoft Azure resources such as Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Factory, Synapse, Databricks, Logic Apps, and ML Studio
- 7 years of experience in data warehousing with expert knowledge of dimensional modeling concepts and performance tuning
- The ability to evaluate existing data models and physical databases for variances, discrepancies, and redundancies.
- The ability to independently perform data profiling and analysis to understand source data.
- An understanding of the role of data security and privacy compliance and related best practices in their implementation
- 4 years of experience using Erwin Data Modeler R9.7 or later
- Experience with data lineage and data cataloging tools such as Informatica EDC and Alation Data Catalog
- Experience with data virtualization platforms such as Dremio or Denodo
- Working knowledge and experience with Python, Scala, or R
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related disciplines.
What makes you stand out?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Domain knowledge in one or more corporate functions such as HR, Finance, Real Estate is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with innovative thinking and proactive approach
- Ability to recommend and implement best practices and processes
: Business Intelligence and Analytics (BIA), Data Architect, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Logic Apps, and ML Studio, Erwin Data Modeler R9.7 or later, Informatica EDC and Alation Data Catalog, Python, Scala, or R, Data Warehouse