This position can be remote, in office, or hybrid, depending on the applicant's physical location and experience.
We are looking for self-motivated, organized attorneys throughout California that have strong communication skills, the ability to autonomously manage a caseload, and a drive to deliver consistently high-quality work product. We take pride in keeping a low attorney-to-assistant ratio, and in utilizing technology to create a flexible and efficient work environment.
What's in it for you:
What You Will Be Doing:
- Established law firm specializing in workers' compensation defense.
- Outstanding benefit packages and a people-first work environment
- Growing company with tremendous opportunity for career advancement
- Great Salary and Benefits.
- Workers compensation defense.
Compensation and Benefits:
- To qualify for this position, you must have a CA Bar license and in good standing with The State Bar of California. Additionally, you must be able to pass a standard background check.
- Book of business ( Huge Advantage )
- Desire to advance to a managing attorney or partner role
- Ability to bill a minimum of 200 hours per month
- Minimum 1+ years of experience handling workers' compensation cases.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong deposition and litigation skills
- Excellent writing skills, particularly in drafting reports to insurance carriers, as well as motions, trial briefs, and other court filings.
- Salary is dependent upon experience and is competitive with that of other workers compensation defense firms.
- Attorney billing incentive/bonus program
- Car allowance
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- The ability to work flexible hours