Future Team member must live in the Washington DC metro area or within in 90 mins driving time. So that would include Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC.
Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. citizenship is required.
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI FS Poly is required at the time of hire or if the clearance has been inactive for less than 2 years, then we will consider you.
You must complete a security verification and their start date would be pending the reactivation of their clearance.
Looking for individuals who enjoy working on a mission-focused team that works on site with our end users in their spaces.
- Design custom software tools and techniques for the Android platform;
- Be responsible for end-to-end design and development of custom software
- Diagnose and debug issues using both COTS and GOTS tools
- Have a firm understanding of how networks work
- Develop documentation pertinent to operating and supporting developed software and techniques
- Mentor and lead junior-level developers to accomplish mission objectives, and solve real-time cyber challenges.
- 3 years developing, testing and debugging Python and C
- Experience developing Android software in C
- Working with version control software such as git
- Skills: Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS), Java, android, python, testing, debugging, Linux, exploit software, Apple