Future Team member must live in the Washington DC metro area or within in 90 mins driving time. So that would include Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC.
Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. citizenship is required.
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI FS Poly is required at the time of hire or if the clearance has been inactive for less than 2 years, then we will consider you.
They must complete a security verification and their start date would be pending the reactivation of their clearance.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Fifteen (15) years' experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelors degree.
- DoD 8570 compliance with Information Assurance Technical (IAT), Level II or higher is required.