Future Team member must live in the Washington DC metro area or within in 90 mins driving time. So that would include Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC.
Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. citizenship is required.
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI FS Poly is required at the time of hire or if the clearance has been inactive. We will still consider applicant if clearance has been inactive for less than 2 years.
You must complete a security verification and their start date would be pending the reactivation of their clearance.
- Maintains the integrity, security and availability of multiple database(s).
- Duties include disaster recovery, performance analysis and tuning, index maintenance, and monitoring of data.
- Administers, maintains, develops and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database.
- Evaluates and recommends available database management system (DBMS) products.
- Performs database and software life-cycle activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability and compliance with business requirements.
- Performs Oracle, SQL Server and SYBASE Database and Application server administration.
- Organizes and formats data for efficient query and storage processes.
- Ten (10) years experience as a DBA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional DBA experience may be substituted for a bachelors degree.