Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. We are a spiritually centered, state-of-the-art health care network that continues to respond to our calling. We believe that health care should be effective, safer and more available to all people.
Where We Are:
The town of Pasco isn't what you'd expect from a small town. Here, you find an eclectic mix of urban and farm culture, and there's never a lack of events or outdoor activities to keep you busy.
Whether it is a festival or a farmers market, downtown Pasco is always buzzing with excitement as it hosts a variety of events of interest. Residents take great pride in their town, and the local businesses are a reflection of their commitment to the community.
With a diverse selection of restaurants, shops, and services, Pasco offers something for everyone. The town's strong sense of community makes it the perfect place to call home.
Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
- And much more…
- Plan, organize and direct all activities of the Infection Control Department both administratively and clinically.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively interact with other department managers to integrate all patient care functions.
- Acts as a resource for infection prevention throughout the Network.
- Consistently demonstrates and displays behaviors consistent with the LHN Mission, philosophy and objectives.
A critical attribute required of this position is exceptional interpersonal customer services consisting of an outgoing positive attitude, warm friendly joyful demeanor, and the utmost care and reverence for our guests, patients, families, customers and colleagues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required, CIC preferred.
- Clinical nurse experience within the last five (5) years’ required. Related experience in an acute care environment and Infection Control Programs desired.
- Current RN license in Washington State. Will obtain Certification in Infection Control (CIC) in the first three (3) years’ of employment.
- Required License: Current Washington State Driver’s License with proof of current Liability Insurance to use personal vehicle and/or LHN Company vehicles for LHN business purposes.
- Bilingual and/or English/Spanish-Speaking preferred. Ability to work with culturally diverse population.