Must be a United States citizen holding Top Secret Clearance. This is an onsite role so candidate must be located in or within a commutable distance to Fairfax, VA area.
PLEASE NOTE: While we do not provide relocation assistance, you can apply from another location as long as are able to move to the Fairfax area within 2 weeks of the role being offered to you. Applicants must already be located within the United States and this role is not eligible for sponsorship. This is not a union/represented role.
We are one of the nation’s strongest and most dynamic systems solutions providers. We specialize in the acquisition, design, engineering, evaluation, and development of advanced IT systems and data communications networks for information systems and applications.
• Ability to break down very large, complex problems into manageable tasks
• Strong problem-solving and pattern recognition skills
• Ability to effectively communicate complex, technical findings through documentation
• Ability to write software code
• Ability to gather requirements from various sources, including end customers.
• Creativity in solving complex problems with limited resources
• Ability to maintain focus and direction with ambiguous requirements
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• C/C++ programming
• Linux, Linux Kernel modules/drivers
• Network Programming- TCP/IP protocols, BSD socket API, VOIP applications and protocols
• Ability to document and explain technical details clearly
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Computing Engineering or related field
• Proficient in one or more Object Oriented programming language such as C++
• Development experience in Windows and Linux Operating Systems
• Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn
• Ability to meet deadlines on individual tasks
• Top Secret/SCI clearance
• Must be a U.S. citizen