Must be a United States citizen holding Top Secret Clearance with full scope polygraph. This is an onsite role so candidate must be located in or within a commutable distance to Fairfax, VA area.
PLEASE NOTE: While we do not provide relocation assistance, you can apply from another location as long as are able to move to the Fairfax area within 2 weeks of the role being offered to you. Applicants must already be located within the United States and this role is not eligible for sponsorship. This is not a union/represented role.
Please note, TS/SCI Clearance and Full Scope Poly must already be in place and must be on resume. Thank you!
- Overall responsibility of developing testing strategy and plans with our client, cross-service teams and third-party partners.
- Requires a deep understanding and extensive experience with Avaya architecture, design, implementation and testing in support of architecture designs to be consumed for global deployments. It's a constantly evolving field, and the job requires someone who can stay on top of the latest trends and technologies.
- Experience working with Avaya CM implementation and service-related work
- Experience working in the support field and direct customer interactions
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with Avaya’s product portfolio
- Technical working knowledge and experience with Communication Manager, Session and System Manager.
- Technical working knowledge and experience with Session Initiation Protocol
- Knowledge and experience with Avaya’s Contact Center portfolio
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Strong personal computer and business solution software skills in application administration, design and architecture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for design, coordination and testing of applications
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personal
- Good communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High tolerance for stressful situations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Professional certification/s required
- Must also have at least 5 years of professional experience in the related field