What’s in it for you?!
- Competitive pay and attractive benefits!
- Excellent benefits such as medical, dental and life!
- Employee assistance program and employee wellness!
- Paid holidays and vacations!
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan assistance!
- 401k match and pension!
If that’s you, let’s talk!
What you will do:
What you will need:
- Working with Customer Service, Sales, various Technical disciplines, and others coordinating the shipment and receiving of items through typical overnight service providers and package distribution.
- Maintaining sample roll and raw material inventory to create sheet samples. Utilizing CRM (Customer Relationship Management system) and other programs to create and ship various samples.
- Working with Technical Service personnel on various projects including Technical Service Inquiries (TSI’s) and new application requests (R&D’s). May also work with Product Development as needed on specific project work. Project work typically requires problem-solving through data generation, review of production/quality records, and data analysis.
- Proficiency in IT systems used by the department.
- Other duties or tasks assigned as necessary to support the Technical Department. May also include occasional support of the QC lab.
- Ability to understand technical concepts
- Data analysis, analytical problem solving, or statistical background preferred
- The ability to multi-task with assigned duties
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication and team building skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- A degree in Science or Engineering is preferred