What’s in it for you?!
If that’s you, let’s talk!
- Tremendous career and personal growth opportunities!
- Strong and stable company with low turnover!
- Training programs and skill development!
- Manager is well-respected and liked by his team!
- Awesome people to work with in a top-notch environment!
- Excellent benefits such as health, dental and vision!
- 401k and generous profit sharing!
- Paid holidays and vacations, benefits within 30 days of hire
- Company-provided uniforms!
Sales Account Manager in the Fresno County, CA territory for a specialty chemical distributor. The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of outside sales experience, is not afraid to knock on doors in pursuit of new business opportunities and has great communication skills. The candidate should be a self starter who is motivated to grow a small existing territory, but their primary focus is on new business development. A college graduate with a bachelors degree is required. Please reach out to me if you are interested in learning more or know someone who might be interested.
What you will do:
What you will need:
- New business development and profitable growth in the territory
- Manage a small existing portfolio of accounts
- Develop positive relationship with clients
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to clients in a timely manner
- Work closely with operations, admin and customer service
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in outside sales
- Proven history of new account development and territory management
- Self Starter who enjoys continuous development of new customers through cold calling
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving abilities in a dynamic environment
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Proficient in CRM software and Microsoft Office suite