You will take on a leadership role in getting the best results of your scrum teams. The product is building state of art Microservices platform to solve the digital aspects of Contact Center as a Service. You will part of rewriting the history of our CCaaS market leadership in providing the cutting edge as-a-service solution to many complex problems. You will get to work in a highly dynamic environment, engage your team in continuous delivery concepts in an Agile and organized way. You will be leading the teams that build the latest tech with social media and more.
- 10+ years’ experience in software engineering or equivalent skill set, building and maintaining large scale, accessible systems
- Experience in managing software development with a consistent track record of on-time delivery of high-quality software
- Experienced in leading/mentoring a team of software engineers, hiring A Team, regular performance management, and career coaching
- Practiced Agile software development life cycle
- Understanding of measuring reliability and operational stability in a Microservices environment building Cloud Native application.
- Able to collaborate effectively and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Thrives in growing teams and organizations
- Fosters an inclusive culture
- You have built Cloud Native architecture-based application with your team
- You're someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day.
- You understand how to use data to make decisions.
- You are someone who finds passion in delivering awesome software, someone constantly seeking improvement and a better way to solve tough problems.
- You understand that the best managers serve their teams, removing roadblocks and giving individual contributors autonomy and ownership.
- You are someone with high standards who will push us to be better, and who will take pride in what you and your team delivers.
- You have delivered challenging technical solutions at scale, growing our team alongside.
- You have led engineering teams and earned the respect of talented software developers.
- You are equally happy talking about algorithms and data structures as you are brainstorming about the agile development process, individual development, and technology career development.
- You want to be in the mix technically while providing leadership to your teams.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience building Cloud Native Application is mandatory
- Java, Node.js, Go
- Redis, Kafka, Data Dog
- Azure, GCP
- Micro Services
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing and documentation
$137,300 - $185,300.00 /yr base salary + performance-related bonus + benefits
This role is also eligible to receive an annual bonus that aligns with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and location.
If your expectations fall outside of this range, but you are interested in this position we’d love to hear from you! Humans, not ‘bots’ screen your application, so please still consider applying and take the opportunity to explain your reason for applying in the relevant section on your application and include a cover letter to give us more insight into why you are interested, alongside attaching your up-to-date resume of course.
- Well-Being We provide comprehensive health insurance plans that include medical, dental and vision for you and your family, in many countries. We also provide wellness and employee assistance programs.
- Recharge & Refuel We work in a dynamic environment, and we recognize the need for you to take a break and recharge. We encourage employees to use our generous time-off policy on a regular basis.
- Continuous Learning Grow your skills with access to on-demand platforms and enhance your diversity lens by participating in a program that fully funds you for a cultural immersion in another country.
- Growth & Development A feedback loop is important as you grow in your role and career. We schedule frequent check-ins with you and your leaders to help you identify your path to success.
- Giving Back. We recognize our employees for their time and effort spent impacting causes within their communities. And we host an annual, company-wide Month of Giving.