As an Entry Level Civil/Municipal Engineer, a candidate will be involved in full range of municipal public works analysis, design, construction, and operation services.
Responsibilities will include working with project engineers, project managers, and clients on:
- Utility design.
- Street design.
- Stormwater design and management.
- Construction administration.
- Plant and development plan review.
- New client development and acting as client liaison.
The successful candidate for the Entry Level Civil/Municipal Engineer position should have the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Ability to manage and establish work priorities on a daily basis for projects.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Excel and AutoCAD are preferred.
- Construction observation experience from relevant internships is a benefit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and capable of working efficiently.
- with clients, contractors, regulatory agencies, and internal staff.
- Any experience in the public works sector will be a benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a quality municipal consulting engineering firm serving clients throughout Wisconsin and an opportunity to grow within the company.
We offer a competitive compensation, year-end bonus, and benefits which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with 80% company-paid premiums.
- Reimbursement and support for tuition, continuing education, and professional
- Vacation and sick time, parental leave, and paid holidays.
- 401(k), profit-sharing, and potential for stock ownership (we are 100% employee-owned)