View all jobs
IT System SpecialistAyer, MA · Biotech/Pharmaceutical
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, cyber security, or related fields.
- At least 5+ years of experience in a technical engineering role, such as software development, network engineering, technical operations or similar
- Experience in Technology infrastructure, including Network, Monitoring, Systems, Databases, etc. required
- Support end users to troubleshoot PC and networking issues
- Design and install network infrastructure such as on-premises systems and cloud networking solutions.
- Manage day-to-day operation of backup/recovery system to minimize down time and loss of data in the event of a disaster
- Collaborate with HR to train new hires on proper use of computer equipment, software, and corporate MIS policies
- Establish networking environment and monitor performance by designing system configuration and directing system installation
- Secure the network system by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
- Administer Microsoft 365 licenses/access across 100+ team members, working with existing MSP, procuring/sourcing equipment to connect multiple office locations, in an efficient IT infrastructure.
- Centralize technical requirements by designing and creating knowledgebase
- Support existing and future growth of the business by developing protocols
- Maximize performance by troubleshooting network problems and outages and scheduling maintenance upgrades across on premise and cloud servers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Group Life and Disability insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Holidays
- Biweekly profit-sharing contribution
- PTO (Vacation and Sick Time)