- Prior work experience in commercial printing and direct mail fulfillment
- Prior experience with estimating
- Prior experience with billing/invoicing
- Prior experience with large scale project management
The primary responsibilities are to support clients to ensure completion of their projects and serve as consultant to meet client’s marketing production services objectives.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Respond to new and existing client inquiries and order requests including understanding client requirements, initiating estimates and quotes and providing technical support to achieve clients marketing goals
- Enter orders into ERP system
- Create purchase orders for varied components of projects
- Work closely with production team as client advocate to communicate objectives clearly and manage production to ensure quality and expectations are met
- Handle client communication and documentation for client meetings, project status, inventory, and project/program requirements.
- Track project schedules, budgets, and quality goals for each client project
- Proactively resolve issues and handle challenges to meet client objectives
Requirements of Client Service Representative/Account Manager:
This is a Direct Hire position. The hours are Mon-Fri 8AM-4:30PM with some flexibility. The salary range is $55,000-$60,000 based on experience.
Health Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, and More!