The primary responsibilities will be to plan, design and execute mainly commercial solar energy projects.
- Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities working closely with commercial clients to achieve their solar goals.
- Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for use in the design of the solar power systems.
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems or components. Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Bachelor's degree in Electric Engineering required
- At least 2+ years of full solar electrical design experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or computer-based drafting required
The hours for this position are Mon-Fri 8:30AM-5:00PM with flexibility available. This is a DIRECT HIRE position. The salary range is $50,000-$70,000 depending on experience.
Benefits Offered: Health, 401k with match, PTO, Paid Holidays, FSA, DCA, Bonuses, positive work environment