Must be a United States citizen holding Top Secret Clearance with full scope polygraph. This is an onsite role so candidate must be located in or within a commutable distance to Fairfax, VA area.
PLEASE NOTE: While we do not provide relocation assistance, you can apply from another location as long as are able to move to the Fairfax area within 2 weeks of the role being offered to you. Applicants must already be located within the United States and this role is not eligible for sponsorship. This is not a union/represented role.
Overall responsibility of developing testing strategy and plans with our client, cross-service teams and third-party partners. Requires a deep understanding and extensive experience with our architecture, design, implementation and testing in support of architecture designs to be consumed for global deployments.
It's a constantly evolving field, and the job requires someone who can stay on top of the latest trends and technologies.
• Experience working with CM implementation and service-related work
• Experience working in the support field and direct customer interactions
• Strong technical knowledge and experience with our product portfolio
• Technical working knowledge and experience with Communication Manager, Session and System Manager
• Technical working knowledge and experience with Session Initiation Protocol
• Knowledge and experience with Contact Center portfolio
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Strong personal computer and business solution software skills in application administration, design and architecture
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for design, coordination and testing of applications
• Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personal
• Good communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
• Ability to work in a team environment
• High tolerance for stressful situations
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
• Professional certification/s required - Top Secret/SCI clearance with full scope polygraph
• Must also have at least 5 years of professional experience in the related field.