Industry: Healthcare / Health Services - Pharmacy
Job Category: Medical / Health - Pharmacy
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling you all who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Principal Consultant (OneStream)
Role: Senior Principal Consultant (OneStream)
Location: U.S – Remote (Only CST time Zone Candidates)
Job type: Full-Time
- Overall 10+ years of EPM tools exp (OneStream, Oracle HFM, Planning, FDMEE)
- 3+ years’ experience with OneStream Software implementations
- 5+ years Financial Consolidation project experience with a strong focus on OneStream Software or Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) implementations
- At least two full lifecycle OneStream Software project as a Solution Architect
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Proven business knowledge as well as OneStream Software application specific functional knowledge
- University degree in business, computer science or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to manage project scope and client expectations.
- Demonstrated follow-through on assignments and issue resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and develop employees.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously at different locations.
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment for teams located across
- Will have to work with various stakeholders as an advisor to help the team define and implement sustainable, strategic initiatives.
- Will gather requirements, plan delivery, and assess risks, Will focus on technical delivery and will be responsible for the quality of deliverables.
- Will identify and escalate the issues associated with deliverables in a timely manner.
- Will be expected to understand any issues raised by leads/onsite teams and its impact on his/her work.
- Will work independently with minimum technical/functional direction from the leads Will be owning modules and provide guidance to junior staff on their deliverables.
- Preparation of key deliverables such as Requirement’s document, Design document, Test plans, Training materials, Innovate and create accelerators that will simplify repetitive work, Exposure to traditional and Agile project delivery.
- Locations must have worked on proposals cycle.
- Will be expected to contribute towards various practice building activities.
The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package plus benefits, will be determined by a number of factors which include but are not limited to the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities; geographic location; and internal equity.
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
10+ to 15 years experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
WHY WE'RE A GREAT COMPANY
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.