Perform all work assignments in accordance with Seoyon-E-Hwa of Savannah safety and quality polices practices, and procedures.
Work closely with management, quality control, operators and third-party machine manufactures to ensure manufacturing needs are met timely
Proficiently understand and use mold and extrusion systems, ERP systems and programming systems- Must have Injection Molding experience
- Trouble shoot and set up of molding, forming and assembly machines and systems
- Use company document management software to write, record and manage SOP’s .
- Implement and improve manufacturing processes.
- Ability to plan proactively with management.
- Ability to quickly respond to manufacturing concerns.
- Ability to use Seoyon E-Hwa software systems.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and individually.
- Other duties as assigned.