Based in our San Jose office, you will develop and deliver training on industrial products (photolithography equipment). Not only will you prepare lesson plans, but also partner with customers and internal members to implement training as well as maintain equipment in the cleanrooms and training facilities to ensure equipment availability for training and demonstrations.
This is an exciting opportunity to combine your technical expertise with your course development and training skills.
This position requires full-time presence at your assigned office(s)/worksite(s)/territory.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field or equivalent experience and 3-5 years of related work experience
• Semiconductor equipment, maintenance knowledge preferred, photolithography equipment knowledge helpful
• Prior experience as a technical trainer preferred
• May require up to 30% travel within the US (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary). Additionally, because this position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job, must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies
• Ability to work flexible shifts
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The worker is required to have close visual acuity with or without corrective lenses for extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
Working in office environment and also in cleanroom environment (wearing full clean room suit, facemask, gloves, safety glasses)