We are looking for a motivated Channel Marketing Specialist (Specialist, Marketing) for our BICG Large Format Systems Group to support product marketing initiatives for our large-format systems product lines.
The Channel Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating and implementing effective product marketing and customer marketing programs, product lifecycle management, marketing strategies, content development, market research and vertical marketing for our direct sales channel. This individual is highly energized with a forward-thinking mindset and a curiosity for technology.
This position is full time and offers a hybrid work schedule requiring you to be in the office Monday and Wednesday and an option to work from home the remainder of the week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office attendance on other days). Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
- Manage all elements of assigned product lines and vertical markets including product launch, product management and administration, competitive positioning and strategy.
- Conduct proactive research on customers, markets, products, applications and services;?analyzing product trends/markets to identify new opportunities on a national basis.
- Develop effective and innovative pricing & promotion strategies with a customer and profit mindset.
- Develop effective internal and customer facing content for product launches, campaigns, promotions, presentations, sales training content, events, sales & marketing guides, etc.
- Maintain marketing relationships with assigned associations and buying groups.
- Manage the development of Case Studies/Success Stories.
- Participate in various marketing events (Industry Trade Shows, Customer Meetings, etc.).
- Deliver presentations as necessary to various audiences.
- Oversee proper execution of all marketing related content and activities.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Proficiency in MS applications such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- The candidate should be analytical, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and familiarity with basic networking technology.
PLEASE NOTE: We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.