Are you ready to take your career to the next level? We are seeking a dynamic and skilled Business Analyst to join our Recruitment Systems team as a Talent Systems Specialist.
If you're passionate about optimizing systems, collaborating with diverse teams, and driving innovative solutions, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for. As a Talent Systems Specialist (Business Analyst), you will be responsible for the administration, configuration, analysis, and enhancement of our enterprise-level applicant tracking system (ATS) and its integrations.
Your expertise will contribute to the seamless functioning of our recruitment processes, ensuring that the right talent is identified and onboarded efficiently.
This position is full time and offers a hybrid work schedule requiring you to be in the office Mondays and Wednesday and an option to work from home the remainder of the week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office attendance on other days).
Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
Responsible for system administration for Talent systems, including configuration, security management, and testing.
- Providing second-level support to multiple Talent Acquisition teams across our subsidiaries.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to gather data requirements and construct accurate reports, metrics, and configurations, while taking multiple subsidiaries requirements into consideration.
- Translating requirements into feasible solutions and effectively communicating them to end-users.
- Ensuring the delivery of quality products by conducting QA and UAT testing, developing test plans and cases, and validating results.
- Documenting requirements, processes, interfaces, and workflows meticulously.
- Assisting in the development, maintenance, and management of ATS integrations with various platforms (e.g. HCM, background vendors, CRM (customer relationship management), job boards etc.))
- Addressing production support issues by liaising with Talent Acquisition Teams, vendors, and IT counterparts.
- Identifying areas of improvement through close collaboration with users, vendors, and IT.
- Upholding data security standards during report design, testing, and scheduling.
- Crafting queries in tools like iCIMS and Power BI for compliance, regulatory, and ad-hoc reports.
- Maintaining the Talent Systems project list and creating detailed project plans.
- Building meaningful relationships with stakeholders in HR, Talent System vendors, IT, and HRIS.
Please note: We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including MS Excel, MS Access a plus
- Experience with UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and/or QA (Quality Assurance) testing ideal..
- Strong requirements elicitation, gathering, and documentation skills, at business, functional, and technical levels.
- Applicant tracking system (ATS) or vendor management system experience preferred.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.