It began in a Mid-Century dream, inspired by a palette of pink sunsets reflecting off ancient walls — desert paradise was imagined, an oasis discovered, and a special kind of alchemy formed — as visionaries melded architecture and beauty to create a unique community where welcome resounds.
Seize this exciting opportunity to join our team! We are currently seeking to onboard a new Payroll Clerk
Responsible for the Accounts Receivable & Payroll function at the Club in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes but is not limited to the following:
- Reconcile and post daily sales transactions to the general ledger.
- Prepare daily gratuity reports for bi-weekly payroll.
- Alert managers of any billing errors.
- Resolve Member account inquiries in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Post Member payments to appropriate accounts.
- Audit point of sale transactions daily.
- Write off all house accounts at month end.
- Reconcile all balance sheet including cash, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, all assets, deferred revenue, accruals, sales tax
- Administer the billing and collection of club membership dues.
- Perform miscellaneous office responsibilities as requested.
- Assist with other administrative duties
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, CORE COMPETENCIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Previous club experience is preferred.
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person