THIS ROLE IS 100% REMOTE
We are a global supply chain and operations consulting firm trusted by many chief executives and private equity firms to drive compelling economic returns for their companies. We achieve this by delivering accelerated, sustainable improvements in EBITDA, cash, resilience and growth across their procurement, logistics, operations and data analytics.
Our hands-on implementation experts work with executives and their teams to rapidly break through functional silos and transform the plan-buy-make-move-fulfill digital supply chain to deliver the greatest ethical value to customers and stakeholders at the lowest cost and risk to business.
Our engagements are results-driven and deliver between 4:1-8:1 ROI. We are so confident in our work and our processes that we provide a unique 100% guarantee of engagement fees based on annualized savings.
Come join our team…..
The Analysis Director is responsible for partnering with Industry Leaders and Engagement Directors to lead and manage the analysis process effectively from start to finish. During the Analysis, the Analysis Director manages the day-to-day relationship with the top client(s) to ensure that they are properly engaged and prepared to execute a decision at the end of the Analysis.
The Analysis Director leads the analysis team to qualify and quantify opportunities within the client’s business over the course of a 4-6-week analysis period, to build a compelling business case and achieve a ‘go-ahead’ for an engagement.
The position is exposed to various industries, all of our Practice areas and capabilities, as well as multiple functions of the client’s business.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with top client(s) to ensure an optimal level of engagement and execute against the client’s decision-making process in accordance with the defined Analysis timeline.
- Guarantee client satisfaction and manage top client relationships throughout the analysis
- Establish and conduct frequent contact with the top client (Decision Maker) to get his acceptance, buy in and enable the go-ahead
- Understand and manage the decision-making process, including identifying and engaging all critical decision influencers
- Conduct high impact Interim Review, Decision Briefing and Final meetings
- Lead and/or partner with Managing/Engagement Directors in the Commercial Negotiations required to achieve a go-ahead
- Lead the Analysis team to execute the MP analysis framework, to build a credible and effective business case for the subsequent engagement, and consistently to secure a go-ahead from the client.
- Collaborate with Practice leadership to set direction for the Analysis study plan
- Set expectations for the MP Analysis team to deliver on the requirements of the study plan and client engagement plan, including directing the effective pre-presentation of all findings and studies
- Oversee the development of the business case; ensure the data analysis supports the summary findings
- Oversee and administer the development of the engagement plan with the appropriate Engagement Directors
- Resolve barriers/issues (internal and/or external)
- Ensure all presentations (Interim Review, Decision Brief, Final Presentation as well as less formal updates) are of high quality, effectively visualizing data and concisely communicating key messages.
- Support the sales/business development process with pre-analysis assessment of opportunities to define/clarify scope to secure Analysis start, and scope & study planning that aligns with client expectations.
- Develop the Analysis budget & help define/communicate skills/capability requirements for the Analysis team
- Train and coach Analysis Associate(s) on the day-to-day management of the team, on effective client engagement techniques and tactics, and on the effective use and application of MP tools and templates.
- Complete the Analysis within budget. Manage AR and expenses with client.
- Provide thought leadership in the development and enhancement of analysis skills and MP tools for consistency, continuity, and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management, Operations, Psychology, Industrial Engineering or equivalent technical field
- A minimum of 10 years of either direct Consultative sales, project management and/or analytical experience, with specific experience in some of our targeted industries & one or more of our TVO focus areas (Procurement, Logistics, Operations, Leadership & Organization Improvement and Data Analytics)
- Experience in building top-producing relationships with C-level customers, and with business partners within the consulting industry
- Previous experience in MP related industry is strongly preferred (i.e. PE, Chemicals, F&B, IMS, O&G)
- Previous experience in selling & managing analysis in the Consulting industry is strongly preferred
- Proven deep knowledge and desire to continuously increase level of expertise within the consulting industry
- Capability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven initiative, drive, and insatiable desire for success
- Ability to work effectively within and across multi-functional teams
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex business issues
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel extensively, up to 85%