Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. We’re the people who keep the lights on and control temperature.
We are hiring immediately for full time Technician II HVAC – a role that is critical in making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need.
Why us? Here are some of the perks and rewards
What you’ll do:
- Full-time with potential for overtime and/or weekends
- Annual bonus program
- Personal use vehicle provided by the company
- No cost medical plan option available
- Robust technical training programs, in person and virtual, on diesel, gas, compressed air, electrical, controls, oil free air compressors, HVAC, microgrid & storage and more
- Career growth opportunities and tuition reimbursement available
- Safety-focused culture working on brand new technology
We recruit the best talent. Apply now and help us keep the power on.
- You’ll be based out of our Shakopee, MN service center and can expect to work in the field with local travel daily in your company vehicle
- You’ll have an opportunity to work overtime and weekends, and there is a potential for travel
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs of Air Conditioners, Chillers, Boilers, Oil Free Air compressors.
- 5+ years of experience working on commercial HVAC equipment, performing inspections, maintenance, and repairs
- Able to travel up to 80% of the time within Minnesota
- High School diploma/GED or Equivalent work experience
- Experience working with Chillers, Boilers, Compressors, and refrigeration systems
- Troubleshoot equipment failures at the shop and on customer locations, and handle the repairs
- You will either be out on your own or teamed up with another technician(s) to set up and operate equipment at the shop and on customer sites