The successful candidate must live in Atlanta area. This position is full time and is considered virtual. The office will be open 5 days a week; however, you will not be required to report to the office unless there is a specific business need. Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
Do you enjoy facilitating learning for sales teams and seek a new opportunity with an industry leader? Client seeks an experienced Senior Field Instructor (Sr Instructor, Field) based in our regional office in Jamesburg, NJ.
Bring your experience to Client where you can train other professionals to capitalize on Client’s wide range of imaging solutions!
- Support the sales team by providing Virtual and Instructor Led training to selling organizations (Client, Dealers and subsidiary sales forces) and increase sales of Client business imaging solutions in the marketplace.
- Conduct training on sales skills, products and technology programs
- Observe, Coach and train other instructors and provide ongoing support
- Subject matter expert on supported programs and execute first delivery for development and model for other instructors
- Liaise with dealer management to ensure appropriate programs are delivered at the highest quality and aligned with performance goals
- Communicate changes and updates to supported programs and identify changes that affect course content
- Work with sales professionals at their location or at a Canon Sales Training location nationwide to position products in the market and increase prospects
- Utilize a variety of facilitation and instructional strategies to lead discussions and hands-on student activities
- Successfully pass Qualification processes required to teach each course
- Assist in creating curriculum and curriculum review
- Travel is required for Instructor Led facilitation of classes and to coach sales representatives in the field as assigned by management. Virtual Training is performed via “Hands on” Labs in Client Training locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience is required. Bachelor degree is highly preferred
- Requires 5 years of related experience delivering skills and product training to sales professionals
- This position requires successful sales skills knowledge and experience. Virtual Training experience is a plus
- Experience must include measurable results oriented objectives (i.e. sales role with commission/bonus structure)
- Requires up to 75% coast to coast/overnight travel
- Requires knowledge of digital technology and related software products in the print industry
- Excellent communication, presentation and high-level facilitation skills. Spanish verbal and written skills highly preferred
- Ability to successfully complete delivery certification process to facilitate a successful course
- May require considerable travel (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary). Additionally, because this position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job, must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies.
- Ability to work flexible time zones.