Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. We’re the people who keep the lights on and control temperature. We are hiring immediately for full time Technician II HVAC – a role that is critical in making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need.
Why us? Here are some of the perks and rewards
What you’ll do:
- Full-time with potential for overtime and/or weekends
- Annual bonus program
- Personal use vehicle provided by the company
- No cost medical plan option available
- Robust technical training programs, in person and virtual, on diesel, gas, compressed air, electrical, controls, oil free air compressors, HVAC, microgrid & storage and more
- Career growth opportunities and tuition reimbursement available
- Safety-focused culture working on brand new technology
- You’ll be based out of our Shakopee, MN service center and can expect to work in the field with local travel daily in your company vehicle
- You’ll have an opportunity to work overtime and weekends, and there is a potential for travel
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs of Air Conditioners, Chillers, Boilers, Oil Free Air compressors.
- Practice, and promote safe working conditions in accordance with OSHA, EPA and other required regulations dealing with safe operation of all equipment.
- Set up, operate, and troubleshoot equipment failures on customer locations.
- Provide best-in-class assistance to our clients with all technical needs as it relates to our equipment.
- You will either be out on your own or teamed up with other technician(s) to set up and operate equipment on the job site.
- High School Diploma / GED
- 4-7 years of experience working on refrigeration, chillers and AC equipment, performing inspections, maintenance, and repairs
- Strong electrical background and able to read schematics.
- Based on the customer requirements, you may be required to obtain and maintain a TWIC card or valid DOT medical card
- Valid driver’s license commercial HVAC equipment, performing inspections, maintenance, and repairs.
We recruit the best talent. Apply now and help us keep the power on.