We provide energy solutions so communities can thrive, and businesses can grow. We bring power, heat, and cooling to customers and communities wherever they need it.
We are immediately hiring a Service Team Leader in our Service Center in Midland, TX - a role that will help us to power progress for our customers.
Here are some of the benefits and rewards:
What you will do:
- Competitive compensation package
- Annual bonus program tied to company and individual performance
- No cost medical plan option available
- Paid training programs
- Career growth opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Safety-focused culture
You will be based in our Midland, TX service Center reporting to the Service Center Manager.
We’re experts, which means you’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Years of experience managing a team of 10+ technical employee, provide functional and technical support to the team in coordinating all activities within the assigned region
- Manage a diverse team of multi-skilled technicians and rigorously adhere to safety practices and quality standards
- Ensure that facilities and work areas are safe, clean, and fully operational, handle purchase order of parts and service order execution
- Provide effective and timely support to customers and service center team, schedule and coordinate the appropriate and timely deployment of fleet and staff for daily activities and project work
- Responsible for the maintenance of Electronic Daily Timesheets, drives adherence to business practices and cost controls to ensure profitability, coordinate the timely maintenance, availability, and reliability of fleet for deployment and resolves fleet discrepancies for inventory accuracy and cycle counts
- Assist with Equipment allocation and assist all stakeholders involved in the process, provision of reporting and analysis for Service Center Manager
- Personally champion and ensure effective adherence to company policies and procedures, able to travel 20 to 30% yearly and be on call
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree or relevant years of experience preferably in the Power generation and HVAC industry
- Proficiency in MS Office and prior experience with an ERP system
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, customer service and Leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills and Skilled at multi-tasking with flexibility and adaptability to changing schedules and shifting priorities
- Management experience in a diverse and technical environment required