As a member of our team, you will have the chance to:
- Make a real difference in the lives of our patients through the delivery of exceptional customer service experience!
- Be part of a collaborative, professional environment where your opinions and expertise are valued.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule that respects your work-life balance.
- Receive competitive compensation that recognizes your skills and experience, with the added benefit of our updated pay rates.
At our Medical Center, we offer a robust benefits package that will give you and your family the peace of mind you deserve, and most start after 30 days of hire.
Multiple offers to choose from, which include:
- Red Carpet Relocation Package
What makes Lawton an ideal place to live? Learn more about the City of Lawton here.
- PPO to include HSA, FSA,
- Life Insurance: Supplemental Life, Short-term, Long-term
- LIMITLESS PTO
- Perkspot (discount program)
- Voluntary Benefits (legal, critical illness, Accident Insurance, Permanent Life insurance, Hospital Indemnity, Auto Home Ins., Identity theft, and Pet insurance)
- Quantum Health
- Multi-facetted wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Telemedicine Program
- Education Assistance (Reimbursement and Advance)
- Career Development
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Tuition Advancement Payback Plan
We are searching for a compelling RN leader who shares our dedication to delivering outstanding patient care. Our executive team aims to partner with directors who initiate opportunities for professional growth. If you are a strategic mental health supervisor who wants to be part of a dynamic team, we want to hear from you!
- The MedSurg Dir of Nursing holds 24-hour unit accountability to supervise and provide compliant direct patient care.
- Develops and maintains clinical competencies through continuing education.
- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates team members’ competency through PI projects, patient care outcomes, and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Motivated to achieve the financial and operational objectives of the hospital.
- Exemplify leadership ability to work with others through effective verbal and written communication.
- Proven critical thinking skills utilizing logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problem-solving.
- Trusted advisor actively listening to what people are saying, understanding different perspectives, asking clarifying questions without inappropriate interruptions.
- Continually demonstrate exemplary leadership, with a positive attitude and behavior that fosters employee loyalty and engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing– required
- Master’s in nursing - preferred
- Three (3) years of Med-Surg management experience in a short term acute care facility - required
- Rehab and/or Swing bed experience - preferred
- Experienced collaborator with multiple department directors and C-suite executives focused on patient care operations.
- Registered Nurse License for the State of Oklahoma (either single state or multistate)
- BLS certification *within the first week of hire
- ACLS and PALS *within 90 days of hire
- NIH Stroke *by end of clinical nursing orientation
- Oklahoma Rights & Responsibilities Certificate *by end of clinical nursing orientation
- Medical Treatment Laws Information Act every 2 years.