Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. With 205 licensed beds, we are equipped for every health care need one can encounter. We are fully licensed by Joint Commission, the College of American Pathologists, and Rated Highest In-Patient Safety from Leapfrog.
Where We Are:
Henderson offers a great outdoors, including the region’s largest lake, providing endless hours of fun boating, fishing, skiing and camping. Throw in great golfing, hunting and two fantastic recreational organizations and you may find yourself having a hard time deciding what to do next!
Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off, PTO cash out, and PTO donation programs
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Loan Repayment and Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Robust employee recognition and awards programs
- And much more…
Under the general guidance of the physicians/providers performs a variety of diagnostic ultrasonographical procedures.
Reports to: Director of Imaging/Radiology
Essential Functions of the Position
- Receives patients, explains method of procedure and makes sure patient is comfortable.
- Provides patient services to all ages using imaging modalities.
- Operates ultrasound equipment to perform clinical diagnostic ultrasound exams and routine invasive procedures according to established standards and practices.
- Maintains equipment and supplies and organizes work area.
- Keeps accurate records, helps with scheduling of the ultrasound and keeps patient flow smooth.
- Effectively utilizes the Electronic Health Record
- Call will be assigned on a as needed basis
- One year of imaging experience in a professional healthcare environment is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of accredited school of Radiologic Technology or Ultrasound.
- Certification: ARRT certification in Ultrasonography or ARDMS certfication
- Basic Life Support (BLS) is required through American Heart Association (AHA) within 30 days of hire