Our client is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. We believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole - best - selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
The difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
The Event Manager is responsible for building customer relationships and representing the customer’s interests during daily operations. In addition, the manager is to drive the moments of truth with the customer for all engine shop events.
The EM (Events Manager) collaborates closely with the sales team to proactively address engine event opportunities. The EM must have good verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, and be able to think critically.
The EM must also have the ability to adjust and manage priorities, have time management skills, and be self-directed. The EM must have the ability to balance operational goals with satisfying customer commitments while maintaining profitability.
- Manage planned engine events prior to receipt
- Manage customer hold process
- Manage profitability of customer events
- Fluent in English (verbal/written)
- Coordinate customer visits
- Analyze and approve cost estimates, invoices, and warranty application along with driving closure to invoice disputes
- Perform as a liaison between the shop and the customer
- Ensure export control and ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) compliance
- Associate's Degree with 7+ yrs of experience or Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of experience OR a Master's degree with 3+ years’ experience in Customer Service, Engineering, or Finance.
- U.S. Person or eligible to obtain necessary export authorizations required
- Previous field experience and customer interface involving aircraft or automotive products preferred
- Experience with Sarbanes/Oxley requirements preferred
What is my role type?
- U.S. Person or eligible to obtain necessary export authorizations required.
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment.
This role is: Onsite
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance workers, as they are essential to the development of our engines.