We are looking for a resourceful, flexible, highly-motivated team player to help support and improve a successful, mission-critical program supporting national security with leading-edge high performance computing technologies. The position provides an opportunity to develop cutting-edge technology that supports some of our nation’s fundamental defense services. Our employees work closely with respected clients to develop solutions that allow our clients to carry out high-stakes national security missions.
- Demonstrated proficiency and expertise using C++ in a Linux environment
- Experience with parallel, high performance computing, using multi-threaded programming techniques
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns, data structures, algorithms, CPU issues, I/O issues, and bottlenecks
- Experience and desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Attention to software quality
- C++ 11/ 14/ 17 Language
- Ruby Language
- Other scripting languages
- Automated testing
- Agile development
- ***Department of Defense Top Secret security clearance is preferred. Candidates holding Secret clearance with Top Secret eligibility will be considered. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. citizenship is required.
- Candidates MUST have at least a SECRET clearance at time of hire.
A Relocation package may be available for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or a related technical field, plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Agile experience preferred.